From:
The Weyr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Mar 2013 03:03:39 -0700
Hi All.

I had a most unpleasant phone message waiting for me this evening. The
fighting between the members of Charlie's caretakers and owners has
gotten even worse. They are clearly using Charlie's disabilities as a
weapon against each other at the tops of their voices and threats of
putting him down are again being shouted.

We have a home for Charlie in Amhurst, Ohio. We are in Las Vegas. One
of my vets is moving to Mills, Nebraska on the 12th of April and has
agreed to transport him that far. To date we have been unable to
arrange transportation for him for the other half of his trip. The
threat tonight was they are going to put him down Tuesday. The only
hope Charlie has is for someone(s) to step forward, post haste, with a
plan to get him the rest of the way or we are going to loose this very
sweet, kisses sharing, three year old boy. He certainly does not
deserve to die because he is disabled and his humans can't get along.

Come on folks on the east side! I've got him almost exactly half way,
please, lets pull together and find a way to get Charlie out of the
hell he is living in and to the loving home waiting for him in Ohio.

If I can't tell them before Tuesday we have a way to get him there we
loose him.

Please folks, he's such a sweet boy.

Brenda, Momma to the FurpeopleWeyr
FurpeopleWeyr.com