From:
The Weyr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Mar 2013 02:08:17 -0700
Hi all.

The doctor who takes such excellent care of The FurpeopleWeyr Ferrets,
who took the time to take ferret classes, attend seminars, read books
and research papers so she could learn how when our previous vet moved
away rather suddenly, who has cried with me and cheered with me, who
didn't get "the Ferret thing" but now takes them home at night rather
than leave them in the clinic alone (she doesn't do that with cats and
dogs!), needs a little help. Her own kitty is ill with fibrosarcoma
and she must decide rather or not amputation is the path to take.

Please pop over to my personal FaceBook page, Brenda Steelman, for
more details.

Thanks,

Brenda, Momma to the FurpeopleWeyr
FurpeopleWeyr.com