From:
D CHRISTEN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jul 2002 08:32:12 -0500
Hi Everyone,

Eppy here, aka Epimetheus/Eppers as my mommy calls me or even sometimes
(E).  I know it has been a long time since anyone has heard anything
about me, and my mommy w/not let me downstairs in the basement to use the
computer, cause there is JUST too much to get into, she says and i could
get hurt, but snuck down, while she wasn't looking.  SHHH!

I was reading the FML, today and saw that there is a little girl Tasha
missing, and her mommy Amy and daddy Dave, are really worried, so here, I
AM, EPPY, THE LOST ONE FOUND!  And i am writing to ask that you all keep
little Tasha in your thoughts/prayers today, for her return to her family,
just like you all did for me.  Loving/kind support is what is needed in
these moments, my mommy hasn't heard from Slipperys mommy for awhile
either, so i am really concerned about him.  Dawna Kraus, is her name,
if you would keep Slips family in prayerful thought, i am sure that she
would find a little comfort there, too.

Me, i am getting better, mommy says i acted a little ? ? ?  Reserved
when i first came home, i would eat and run and hide for many weeks,
but NOW, i am once again becoming a REAL ferret, and playing and weasel
dancing with my other ferret buddies & family.  So i just wanted to thank
you ALL, for such loving compassion that you extended my mommy and family
while i was missing, and all the good thoughts that you sent out to me,
in my absence, to help me find my way home again.  United we stand, right?
IF we all send out good thoughts everyday, someone who is needing them
somewhere, will recieve something they may not have expected, but you
never know, you may save a life, just like you saved mine.

Many blessings / thank you's and best wishes to ALL OF MY FAMILY ON THE
FML.

Love
Eppy