From:
Gerald Eiden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Nov 2006 20:43:44 -0600
Since we are retired, we have turned our home into a sanctuary and
forever home for rescued, adopted shelter and foster ferrets.

Our fur kids are:

HotRod, Albino, M, 1 yr old, had to grow into his tail, longest fur,
store bought 4/06.

Spaz, Silver Choc w/white bib, M, 1 yr old, activity director, store
bought 4/06.

Dickens, DEW, M, 2 yrs old, black spotted pink nose, rescue 5/06.

Sassy, DEW, F, 2 yrs old, alpha female, sweet one day, fighter the
next, rescue 5/06.

Midas, Sable, M, 2 yrs old, black mask and tail, rescue 7/06 lived with
a dog, ate dog treats, does begging tricks

Pogo, Sable w/ dark mask, M, 5 1/2 yrs old, scavenger, adopted from
Greater Chicago Ferret Association 6/06. Nearly blind, but doesn't
slow him down. Love chicken flavor cat treats.

Smoochie, Sable, M, 4 yrs old, adopted from GCFA 6/06, beautiful big
boy, gentle.

Goblin, Chocolate, M, 4 yrs old, big eyes, adopted from GCFA 6/06.

Paulie, DEW, M, 2 yrs old, unassuming, good climber, adopted from GCFA
6/06.

Lizzie, Sable, F, Black mask & tail, escape artist, climber, stasher,
adopted from GCFA 6/06.

Alfie, Dark Silver Mitt/Bib, F, 6 yrs old, lively, adrenal, foster from
GCFA 6/06. She spent half her life in the shelter.

Ben, Silver/Choc, White Bib & tail tip, light face, M, 3 1/2 yrs old,
adrenal, fostered from GCFA 6/06.

Skeech, Chocolate w/ white left toe, F, 5 yrs old, friendly and active,
adrenal, fostered from GCFA 10/06.

Neechie, Dark Sable w/ dark Nose & Hood, F, 5 years old, friendly,
adopted from GCFA 10/06. Skeech & Neechie spent a year and a half in
the shelter.

Punky, DEW, M, 6 years old, adrenal, cuddles, fostered from GCFA 11/06.
Was in the shelter 1 year.

Bart, Chocolate w/ light dot on nose, M, 2 1/2 yrs old, adventuresome,
adopted 11/06 from GCFA.

Bret, Silver/DEW, pink nose, M, 2 1/2 yrs old, friendly, adopted from
GCFA 11/06. Bart & Bret were thrown out in a box in a shopping cart and
were found and turned into the GCFA.

Digger, Cinnamon, white face, M, 10 mo. old, rescued/ purchased from a
pet store 11/06. He was in with 12 kits. Very big boy that zooms around
this house with the others.

That's the names and descriptions of the fur kids we have running
around this old farm house. They have the run of most of the house and
are caged only at night, or if we are out. Know some on the list think
cages are cruel. Think it would be crueler to accidentally step on,
kick, or smother by rolling over one in the bed.

In memory of:
Popcorn, M, 11 yrs old
Nipper, M, 7 1/2 yrs old
Buddy, M, 8 mo old