From:
Beth Randall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Nov 2006 08:04:17 -0800
Critter Camp is a 100% no-kill, USDA Licensed, registered
not-for-profit exotic pet rescue shelter and sanctuary.

Currently we provide sanctuary for 18 rescued ferrets, we do not adopt
out ferrets unless it is a very special circumstance.

Thanks! Beth
www.crittercamp.biz

Ferri -- 4 year old silver mitt male with a black nose. He was our
first rescued ferret as he was returned to the pet store by someone who
just did not want him after all. He is very loveable and kind of lazy J

Anastasia -- 4 year old female cinnamon . We took her in with Ferri
since we knew he would not be happy alone. She was very ill recently
but has recovered. The Vet initially though it was lymphoma but tests
showed it was not. She gained her weight back and has been very spunky
& healthy since. She loves to give kisses!

G-Weasel -- Brown masked male about 4-5 years old -- he came to us when
a family was moving from a house to an apartment and could not take him
with them. He is very friendly too.

Storm -- dark eyed white female 3 years old -- she came to us when her
family was moving too -- she is very cuddly and loving.

Buffy -- lighter brown masked female about 2-3 years old- she came with
Angel from a family that was moving. She is a sweetie!

Angel -- albino male about 3-4 years old -- he came with Buffy -- he
loves to wrestle with our puppy!

Smokey -- blaze silver male -- looks like an opossum! He is an escape
artist & very curious! He is about 4 years old.

Smokey 2 is a very tiny - 15 ounces- little brown masked 6 year old
female that came to us recently with her cage mate Buster Brown. Both
were malnourished & suffering from renal failure. Buster went to the
Rainbow Bridge within a couple of days but Smokey2 has perked up very
well and is putting on weight.

Snowball -- albino female about 3 years old -- she came in with her
cagemate Colby -- both were suffering with adrenal disease -- Colby
went to the Rainbow Bridge within a couple of days, but Snowball has
responded well to a melatonin implant. She has regrown her fur and is
very active now.

Sanchez -- a 3-4 year old brown masked male -- he is so friendly he
goes on many of our shows with us. He loves to be held by kids!

Dolomite is a beautiful albino male about 2 years old. He came to us
when his owner moved into a dorm. His owner had taught him to roll over
on verbal command. It is adorable! We even taped it and put it up on
You Tube!

Karma is a 7 month old little darling female -- she was purchased by a
homeless woman -yes a homeless woman living in her car! - and lived in
her back seat of the car for a month in a tiny cage untill she found
us. Karma was a biter -- gee no kidding!- but now she is not.

Saltine -- albino female about 2 years old -- she was abandoned in an
apartment -- left without food or water -- with her cage mate Pepper

Pepper -- male dark brown masked --cage mate of Saltine ( we called
them salt & pepper but salt just wasnt feminine enough J) -- he is a
quiet little fellow that likes to snuggle.

Recent arrivals -- they came in together as cagemates yesterday & will
be going to the vet next week- I am pretty sure the 3 losing their fur
will receive melatonin implants right away:

New Angel -- 2-3 year old female dark brown mask -- healthiest of the
three

Flower -- 2-3 year old female -- had markings like a skunk but has lost
most of her fur. They said she had been balding for almost a year and
the never took her to a vet!

Derm -- 6 ~ year old male , white, nearly bald -- has been for over a
year- again they never took him to a vet!

Harley -- 6 ~ year old male , nearly bald , has some dark fur on legs
so it looks like he is wearing motorcycle chaps hence the name -- same
situation as Derm