From:
Susie and the Fursnakes! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2011 08:11:29 -0800
Ferr;ouquea Clarice is entered into a contest. Only one IP address
per vote, get creative! Please help us help her win!

Here is the direct link! Thank you so much! We are going to try and
come up with an overdue fundraiser using her win if she does!!!

<http://www.jonessoda.com/gallery/view.php?ID=1204610&search[text]=Ferr&offset=2>

Here is her pic! She is a Paws For Friendship Therapy Ferret as well as
one of the few fursnakes that isnt a rescue or surrender or on hospice
care. She takes care of all of the other fuzzies and doesnt mind so we
put her to work! Lol!

xoxo,
Susie and the Fursnakes @ WeezleWings Ferret Sanctuary!

[Posted in FML $$22$$]