From:
Krista Hamilton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Dec 1995 17:17:51 -0500
Hi everyone!!  I hope everyone (human and the like) has a great 1996.  May
everyone be healthy and happy.  Now that I got that out of the way...

I was very disturbed at the letter that Mr. Chaput wrote.  It not only made
me mad but it made me sad.  If there is one thing I have learned by all the
letters that people wrote about their sick fuzzies, it would have to be
this.  LOVE THEM AS MUCH AS YOU CAN.  You never know when a special moment
will be the last.  I agree 1000% with what Kelleen wrote.

I am praying for everyone...including Mike.  I hope that he sees how many
people he hurt.

                                Krista