From:
"Sandy E. Schieman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Dec 1995 16:43:40 EST
In all the hubbub of the holidays, and everything else that's been going on
here, I have been remiss in saying 'Thank you' to all of you who sent me
your wisdom and help regarding the possibility that Tater might catch
Shingles from me.  I was relieved to learn that the lil' guy is safe and
that I can continue to enjoy the feel of him as he snuggles up next to me at
night.  I really would have missed that.

As for the Shingles, they are doing quite nicely, thank you.  What an
interesting afflicition.  I haven't had so much fun since the hogs ate my
baby brother!

Thanks again for your help and well wishes. Ferret-folks are the best!

Paw Paw