From:
Melanie Hough <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Dec 1997 10:51:59 -0500
Until Christmas morning neither of my babies messed with the presents under
the tree.  On Christmas morning my family was sitting around the living room
when Daisy ran up, grabbed the nearest presemt, and ran off with it.  After
chasing her down and retrieving the present I looked at the tag and it was
for Daisy.  I didn't even know she had a present under the tree and it
didn't smell because it was a squeaky toy.  When I saw that I had mistakenly
taken away her present I returned it and she immediately unwrapped it and
pushed it away.  I guess she read the tag before taking it.  I thought some
of you might be amused by this.  I hope everyone had a merry Christmas or
whatever you celebrate.

Melanie