From:
diane fishback <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 15:46:02 -0400
Ron,

While, I can't speak to other clubs or people.  I know that M/FRAN does
as much as it can.  They can't be every where at once.

When I read your e mailed about the ferrets, I contacted Mary Mewton of
M/FRAN.  Mary started making calls first thing in the morning.  By that
time the poor ferrets had already been put down.  The ferrets had been
put down the night before after being examined and deemed in poor health,
M/RAN never had a chance to save them!!  Even when I read your e mail,
they had ALREADY been put down, but I didn't know that, and contacted
Mary.

So it wasn't the ferret clubs and people who didn't try to save those
ferrets, it was the HuMane Society.  M/FRAN did all it could, they just
weren't given the chance.

You can't blame people for something happened that they didn't even know
about.

Diane
Have you hugged your ferret today ?