From:
"Benita G. Booker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 10:32:19 -0500
After waking up this morning.  I proceeded to go to the ferret room to
handle business.  Guinea pigs need food and water.  Boy, can they eat.
Rat sleep in box.  Lizard still in cave.  Birds fed and ferrets running
around.  Bailey coaxed to eat his duck soup.  I then proceed to get in
the shower.  Going over things I need to do for the day.  Making sure
I didn't leave something undone in the ferret room.  I proceeded or I
thought to put oxy wash on my face scrub thingy and scrub my face.  Boy,
senses still dull that smells minty... AAAArrrggghhh, It's tooth paste.
Now, cleaning toothpaste off my face.  I begin to think too many plastic
squeeze containers.  I think who can I blame... We'll, no ferrets are
running about the bathroom.  So, I guess, I can't blame them for knocking
it over and my picking up the wrong stuff.  As I thought what a morning.
I pick up my toothpaste, subconsiously thinking, the toothpaste incident
was stupid.  I proceeded to squeeze white stuff on my toothbrush.  As,
I went to put it in my mouth.... AAAAAAAAAAAArrrrgggghhhh.  Oxy wash.
Okay, I know I have to blame the ferrets somehow, some way.  No matter
what it is THEIR FAULT.

I began to wander if they are downstairs, grouped together like a round
table gathering playing mind games with me.  Laughing, war dancing, and
chuckling... I will never know.

What a morning,
Benita