From:
sargentcolburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 19:58:10 -0500
You guys, you went and made me blush yesterday!  (Sheesh!) If you only
knew how hard you make ME laugh here in Massachusetts.

I mean, yesterday Dave wrote about licking his dog, C'mon!  I rolled!
ROFL!  Especially when he said it didn't work so well with reptiles.
This does imply that he TRIED it.  Dave, I'm pretty sure I like you.  I
have never, ever, ever licked a reptile, although I do kiss my husband
from time to time, when he's not tinkering with his tractors, and
slathered in bright green hydraulic fluid.  Then he looks like a
reeeeally big iguana in Dickies.

We've got ladies who LIKE each other arguing about a ferret's psychic
communication to the effect that it didn't want to go to the vet.  It
didn't wanna!  No S***!  I wouldn't wanna either!  Do you know how
they take your temperature at the vets?  Hint: It AINT with an oral
thermometer.  The LOOK my mother's elderly cat used to give the vet
when she put that thing up his butt...

Todd's advice: "What should you know about raising a blind ferret?  Don't
offer to play cards with them.  They cheat and don't think you can see
them."  Bwa-Haa-Haa-Haa!  Gasp!  Gasp!

NEVER a dull day on the FML.

Alexandra in Massachusetts