From:
Aarrow-Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Aug 2012 17:56:21 -0400
Where Jeep was ripping everything all to shreds in his cage including
all the carpet on every floor in his cage I had to take some drastic
action.

Short of cutting his paws off instead I opted to remove the carpet on
all but two floors. May to the other two at a later date but for now
I have replaced the carpet with Plexiglas. For sure he will not be
digging a hole thru that 3/8 inch thick glass. He seemed a little
apprehensive about walking on clear see thru floors but he seems to be
adjusting to that. I thought of painting the back side of the glass
with black paint but was not sure if that would not peel off in time
and didn't want him to ingest any. Not that the paint would be toxic
but could make blockage so I left it as it came.

For sure this will stop the digging and ripping of things in the cage.
There isn't much left he can rip to shreds. But you can never put
anything past a ferret so lets see what he comes up with this time.

Aarrow-Ranch Aviation
J. Gordon Bengtson CEO
CI-ASMEL
*** Virginia is for Power Out Lovers. ***