Date:
Wed, 30 Dec 1998 19:57:40 -0500
The ferrets are all in cages with food dishs, water bottles, bedding,
hammocks and litterboxes.  They are living in Laurie's new additon of her
home.  The addition, while unfinished, is drywalled, insulated and well
illuminated.  Its very roomy and doesn't appear cramped or crowded at all
even with numerous cages and 36 ferrets living in it.  Temporary heat has
been provided so it won't get too cold during our frigid and snowy Ohio
winter nights.

Laurie is holding up pretty well and has everything well organized.  Jean
of Ferrets Unlimited Shelter and myself are helping her as much as we can
but Jean and I both have our own shelters to deal with and in addition I
live over 100 miles away from her so a daily trip on my part is impossible.
I have commited to going up once a week and helping with cage cleaning,
nail trimming and what ever else needs to be done.

I was at Laurie's last night and helped her identify and estimate ages of
all of them.  I also took pictures of most of them and will get a page up
on the net in a day or two.  Stay tuned for the URL and stop by and see
these poor lost souls.

--
Bev Fox
North Coast Ferret Shelter