From:
"Tim C. Watson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 13:42:43 -0500
Just wanted to let the FML know that Max the Chomp, the last half of the
Millenium Ferret Bros.  (Max and Makai) had to be put to sleep today
(1/15).  When I took him to Dr. Werwa he said relatively quickly that
Max's liver appears to be shutting down, Max's fur was yellowing and
he's a sable, and that he felt some possibly cancerous growths in Max's
abdomen.  Max had also lost about 1/2 of his body weight since his last
checkup last June.  I told him that I didn't want Max to suffer anymore.

Max can now join Makai (04/17/1996 - 08/02/2002) his "brother" for almost
5 years and Salena (06/09?/1991 - 03/30/1996).

Sandee glad to hear that your hooman is feeling better.  If you get a
chance would you check on Max recently <RB-GAF> i.e. Rainbow Bridge -
Guardian Angel Ferret, Makai, & Salena.  Max was a dark (chocalate) sable
and in his prime was a "110% ON" type of ferret which is why we named him
"Max" as in Max Energy.  He used to be quite a Chomper as a couple people
in the TriState Ferret Connection can attest to.  Makai was a large, he
got up to about 4.5# in his prime, dark eyed white and was a big lovable
"lug".  Salena was a silver mitt who left before Makai came so she never
knew her "brothers", she was a cute, gentle little girl, at her heaviest
she might have got up to about 2.8# or so.

--
Tim C. Watson, missing all the ferret PetKids; Salena, Makai, Max