Just wanted to let the FML know that Max the Chomp, the last half of the
Millenium Ferret Bros.  (Max and Makai) had to be put to sleep today
(1/15).  When I took him to Dr. Werwa he said relatively quickly that
Max's liver appears to be shutting down, Max's fur was yellowing and
he's a sable, and that he felt some possibly cancerous growths in Max's
abdomen.  Max had also lost about 1/2 of his body weight since his last
checkup last June.  I told him that I didn't want Max to suffer anymore.

Max can now join Makai (04/17/1996 - 08/02/2002) his "brother" for almost
5 years and Salena (06/09?/1991 - 03/30/1996).

Sandee glad to hear that your hooman is feeling better.  If you get a
chance would you check on Max recently <RB-GAF> i.e. Rainbow Bridge -
Guardian Angel Ferret, Makai, & Salena.  Max was a dark (chocalate) sable
and in his prime was a "110% ON" type of ferret which is why we named him
"Max" as in Max Energy.  He used to be quite a Chomper as a couple people
in the TriState Ferret Connection can attest to.  Makai was a large, he
got up to about 4.5# in his prime, dark eyed white and was a big lovable
"lug".  Salena was a silver mitt who left before Makai came so she never
knew her "brothers", she was a cute, gentle little girl, at her heaviest
she might have got up to about 2.8# or so.

--
Tim C. Watson, missing all the ferret PetKids; Salena, Makai, Max
[Posted in FML issue 4394]