From:
Michael McKinley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 20:05:42 -0800
Hey there all you fellow ferret lovers!

Michael McKinley here and I have to report that the Official 'temporary'
Washington State Ferret Association web site is up and ready for hits!

The address?

www.geocities.com/petsburg/4124/firstpage.html

Give it a click, but remember, it's geocites, so it's
alittle slllloooooowwwwwwww.

But you'll find some nice pictures and some pretty backgrounds to look at.

Let me know what you think.

Also, Mr. Church I am sorry to have missed you, but you were fortunate to
meet some really great people here.  I heard you had trouble meeting
everyone you wanted, well try to get a hold of me earlier and I can plan a
sunday Church get together.  (might erase some of those visit numbers.)

Well, I'm wiped out.
I hope this finds your fuzzies well.

===
Take Care and
Remember to 'honor' your 'court' of fuzzies

Michael McKinley
Director, Wa.S.F.A.
(and Queen Amy, Eduardo-the Joker, Princess Tonya,
Fivel-the fuzzy knight!)