From:
Kymberlie Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 1998 23:21:33 -0500
Hi all:

All of you out there that vaccinate your own pets, please help me!  I need
to buy vaccines.  I have old (1994) Jeffers and Foster and Smith catalogs,
and I thought I was set.  I called them to order my vaccines, and both said
that they no longer carry the vaccines that I need.  Jeffers does carry
Galaxy-D, but neither of them carry FERVAC-D or IMRAB-3.  I went to every
site on the internet that I could find that sells veterinary supplies, none
had what I am looking for!

Shelters and breeders out there that vaccinate your own ferrets, where do
you purchase these vaccines?  I'm also looking for FVR-C-P, a feline
distemper vaccine for my cats.  I can't find that one either.

Please help!  My vet is coming out to the house to help me vaccinate
everyone (all are due!).  She just asked that I get the vaccines and she'd
help for free.

If you have info for me, please e-mail me ASAP.  If you are reading this
during the day (before 5 pm EST) please respond to the following e-mail
address:

At any other time, respond to the e-mail address at the top of this
message. Thank you!!!

Kymberlie Becker Barone
Director, Pennsylvania Ferret Rescue Association
"Forget Puppy Love...There's nothing Greater than Ferret Love!" TM
http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/ferretlady