From:
Lynn Galigan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 17:24:20 -0700
Hi fellow FMLers and welcome newbies!

My name is Lynn and I am owned by one very spoiled little sprite called
Ming Jou who is 3yrs old.  We live in Edmonton, AB Canada.

We found this wonderful list about 2 1/2 yrs ago thru a search engine.  We
are also lucky enough to be members of the Alberta Ferret Society.

Ming Jou is a very active little brat; a social buttlerfly who enjoys daily
walks, playing with my exchange student, nieces and nephews, visiting the
elderly and travelling.  I would love to have more of her kind but she is a
holy terror-no holds barred-never say die-street fighter to anything other
than a human !

We mostly lurk but do, on occasion, send info to those who request it.

Thanks BIG for your hard work!

Lynn and Ming Jou.