From:
Monica Istvan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 1995 10:36:34 -0600
SUNDAY DECEMBER 17TH, 2pm - 3:30pm at the Calgary Humane Society (1323 -
36th Avenue N.E.  250-7912 Cathy Thomas' Xtn. is 307) in the Resource
Centre, enter through the Lost and Found Department, (door around the left
side of the building as you face the front door).

Cathy Thomas from the Calgary Humane Society is pleased to offer us the use
of their Resource Centre for NO COST for our first meeting.  As with all
partnering arrangements, there are a couple of conditions - please note
them:

1)  there are NO FERRETS or other pets allowed at the meeting (the meeting
room comes with two resident ferrets anyway - so we won't suffer too badly)
2)  This offer is conditional on the understanding that everyone knows that
this meeting is *not* being conducted on behalf of or in conjunction with the
Calgary Humane Society/SPCA.
3)  There is NO smoking on the premises.

If you are planning on coming, an RSVP would be appreciated as we have
limited seating, and need to buy goodies and coffee in advance.  Contact
myself, Monica, at (403) 860-0010, or Gord and Lorraine at (403) 235-5583
and leave a message on one of our machines (IMPORTANT: don't forget your
phone number so we can call you back if there are any problems or changes)