Brett & Melissa Lapham <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 27 Oct 1996 14:36:40 -0700
A while back, we started noticing that Jasper (8mo, male, light sable) was
developing a yellow streak down his back.  As time wears on, it becomes more
pronounced.  It now runs from the base of his head all the way to the base
of his tale.  Is this something we should be worried about?

Also.... As winter is now starting in Montana, we were wonderig if there are
any special things we should know about?  One thing that occurred to us to
day was that our fuzzies cage is against an outside facing wall.  The wall
gets rather cold at night, will this pose a problem for our ferrets?  We
also are looking forward to taking Jasper and Teeka out in the snow, what do
we need to know about doing this??

Thanks for any advise..

Brett & Missy Lapham

Jasper and Teeka toooooooooooo  DOOK!