From:
Adam Garon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 07:52:16 -0500
I've been reading this list for a while now, and have read several books
and sites about ferret-proofing, I'm at wits end right now.

I have a couch that is covered with a slip cover and no legs, so my
furkids can't get into it.  Now, Suzie is just furiously digging at the
slip cover - she's starting to wear through it in one spot.  I've tried
putting things in front of the spot - she finds another spot to dig at.
I've tried Bitter Apple - it's hilarious - she actually turns her head
away and digs away!  I will scruff her when I catch her in the act - I'll
put her back in the cage for some solitary, but I don't know what to do.

Does anyone have any ideas at all?  I think I've tried everything, but
hopefully someone can help.

thanks,
Adam