Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 10:14:41 -0500
Hello all,

Tuck and I are doing just great.  Tuck is such a good boy, I bought him a
little gal.  I've written and searched for a playmate for him for months
now without success.  So, I went to the store where I bought him and there
in the same spot, was a little gal all by her lonesome, Only problem is
that she is SOOOOOO little.  SHe must be weeks old (tucks' about 6 months
now) and when I took her to the doc, when he gave her these shots, he said
she was only weeks old.  Tucky is very aggressive toward her.  He bites
her neck and is pretty rough with her.  I left them alone in a room for a
few minutes when I first bought her, and when i heard her yelling, I ran
in.  She was coward in a corner.  Well I have her in a seperate cage and
let her out when I am sure tucky is caged up or in another room.  They play
together when I am able to watch them only.  They seem to be getting along,
but I am still a bit afraid of leaving them alone.  Any ideas?  When I am
with them , I carry one and let the other frolic.  Anyone know how long
this will go on?  Once in a while I do let them romp on my bed and he
doesn't chase her so much...Sometimes, I also carry the two and say ONE,
TWO Threeeeeeeeee group KISS or group HUG...and act it out.....Is this
therapy working?  I just bought Lazy Lacey on a whim, and was tucky ever
surprised when I brought her home.  I think he is getting used to her a
bit as I find him smelling around her cage and wandering in and out when I
clean it..does this mean he misses her?  ANy help is appreciated.  Thanks!
All of you take care!  They're great pets!

Doug M