From:
Kim Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 12:01:06 -0800
is Friday November 17th!!!!  It's open adoption day and all the world is
invited to come by.We hope you take home one of our available critters
and we will be serving sodas and chips for munchies.It's 10am -330pm

We will have our donation jar out and a raffle of a small sculpted puppy.
need not be present to win.Other items will be available for sale like
hanging tubes and Hammocks for ferrets, magnets of many breeds of dogs,
cats, and ferret colors.  Please email me for information on how to get
there or to make an appointment after 530pm Friday Nov.17th.

==
Kim Wolf

Mystyx Samoyeds, Samoyed and Ferret Rescue
Mystyx Effects Ferretry, Galloway, Ohio
Visit our rescues at:
www.petfinder.org/shelters/OH48.html