From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 23:43:37 EST
I would love to get my husband, a tack box for his ferret supplies.  I
dont' care if its a simple pine box with some sort of latch, or something
fancier.  I do not want to buy one from a store or something.  I want it
"made" by a ferret person, or someone I know online, so its "personal".....
if that makes any sense.  It would need to be treated or shallacked so that
the oils from vitamins and ferretone don't ruin the inside.  does anyone
know how to make a simple box even here?  or can help me?  I would send
money for shipping and the box in advance.  The tricky thing is the time
factor here...xmas is upon us.  Can anyone help me?  Hands?  Anyone?  O-O

Wolfy
Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on ferret deafness: