From:
Sam Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Nov 1998 01:04:49 -0500
I need any and all info about ECE.  What I have been able to find so far
seems a bit outdated.  My little girl is just getting over it (she got to
the point where I had to give her sub-q fluids) and my little boy has just
hit the worste of it.  He too is on sun-q, along with Amoxi, eyedrops (for
an eye infection) and vit.B shots.  What else can I do?  Besides the meds,
he gets duck soup and pedialight, but he's got very dark colored poopies...
what's the deal on Kaopectate?  What amounts etc.  Any info will be greatly
appreciated.

Sam T.
http://www.thehammock.com