From:
Debi & David Christy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 08:57:05 -0600
I've been looking.  I can't find anything anywhere that says eating high
sugar/carbohydrate foods, or carbohydrates that break down into glucose
more easily (rice), causes or might cause insulinoma or hypoglycemia.
And is not the purpose of feeding high protein foods to an insulinoma
ferret to raise & sustain the blood glucose level?

Anyone have any resources on this one?

Debi Christy
Ferrets First Foster Home, Carthage, TX