From:
Sandy Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 21:19:38 -0500
Hi all.. :)

just had to share..  today was a horrible day at work..  very stressful..
came home fixed dinner..  muttering the whole time..  let the guys out to
play and opened my box from jeffers..  with my new goodies in it... :)

ms. cassie-andra is my little girl who is recovering from adrenal surgery..
and doing very well.. including a nice bunch of peach fuzz :) :) she's a
petite little lassie and still mostly nekkid and likes a warm place to
sleep..

i just had to buy her one of those little beds that look like a dog's bed
that's ferret sized..  i unpack the bed..  lift her out of her sleepy
sack..  sit down..  she kisses my hand..  and curls up in a perfect little
circle that just fits inside the bed..  we sat on the couch together for a
good 1/2 an hour me talking to her and petting her..  and her slowly but
surely sniffing the bed..  stretching and waking up..  turning this way and
that checking out the curves..

it was magic..  the horrible day melted away in the wonderful sleepy smell
of a happy ferret..  they are truly wonderful little critters..

Take care :) and hugs to all the fuzzy babies out there.. :)

Sandy
Hobbiton, Banderito, Cassie-andra, Riki, Kato & Mitzi.. and the two
fosters.. Kritter & Mitzi..

p.s.  we will be going on vacation from oklahoma city to pagosa springs
colorado..  september 8th through the 12th if any one needs help
transporting we'd be glad to help..