From:
Lynn McIntosh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Apr 1998 19:34:19 +0000
Hi there!  For those locals who asked (and to those who didn't but I'm
sending this personally to anyway) and to the FML in general, I just wanted
to jump in and say I haven't heard from the Big Bad Ferret guy Bob Church,
yet... so, those of you who asked to be notified about the Bob Church
Seattle gathering aren't being ignored!  If you did notify me personally
and aren't getting this message in your personal e-mail, let me know so I
can make sure you do get the next update.

Bob was here last Sunday and said that he'd be up in Canada for about a
week and would call me with two or three days notice of when he'd be back
down and ready for the Seattle "do".  I'm still picturing a potlucky, BYOB
or Drink, kind of do.  The location will be West Seattle.  I hope to hear
soon and, the minute I do, you will too.  Looks like it may be a bit close
for happening this weekend, though that would probably be most convenient
for everyone (except Bob, who needs to get his Canadian bones counted,
compared, and classified, and whatever else he's diggin' into done).  If
not this weekend, and, as long as Bob is still up for the "do", we'll then
just have to shoot for an early evenun' thing this next week.

What do people think about bringing their fuzzies or not?  Or, maybe, just
one of your fuzzies?  We do have a semi-ferret-proofed backyard, with a
low solid fence surrounding much of it... it allows for fur kids to gallup
about under supervision of one person per fuzzy.  If you have feelings
about bringing fuzzies or not, please let me know!  (I may have to
negotiate the details of this with husband ferret).

I'll keep you posted!

Lynn Mc. and the Seven Leapin' Fur Lizards