From:
Meghan Bonikowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Aug 1998 23:09:03 -0800
Hey everyone!

I'd just like to comment on a few things..

First of all, I think those nicknames were pretty cute and a very cool idea.
Thanks for starting that, Jen.  I will give ferret nicknames just as soon as
I get some ferrets.  : )

Those dog rules really had me laughing!  My pets have been known to do a
few of those, and imagining the others was just so funny, too!

Thanks for the smiles, guys. =)

And about Dominique Swain from "Lolita" with her ferret... Well, I was in
Los Angeles not long ago and of course talked a lot about my interest in
ferrets.  I found out several new friends I made owned them, many people
knew other people who owned them, and almost everyone couldn't believe and
*didn't know* that ferrets were illegal in California.  I don't know, maybe
the actress didn't know, either.  Hard to say.  But I did think that was
interesting that so many people assumed ferrets were legal since so many
people they knew had them.

Okay, well that's just my input on that...  Everyone take care!

--Meghan B
WA, USA