From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Sep 1998 10:33:00 -0700
>From:  Lisa M Tieber <[log in to unmask]>
>I have been toying with the idea of adding a reptile to my family;
>however, I am unsure how that would go over with my two ferrets.  Does
>anyone have any experience with reptiles and ferrets?  Are there any
>particular reptiles more combatible with ferrets(Iguana, turtle, snake?).

they FERRETS DO NOT PLAY WELL WITH OTHER.......i.e.reptiles.  Many years
a go when i only had 2 ferrets....(yaaaa ferret math) one day i was at the
humane they had 2 good size Iguanas that they where going to put down that
night.  i made so calls and found some one to take them the next day.  so
i took them home with me that night to spend the night and go to their new
home the next evening.  I had a aquarium for them i set up with a good
heave screen on top.  when i woke up at 3 am to a clatter i couldn't
believe i fond my little 1.8 lb girl Tamon in the aquarium and 2 badly
mangled Iguanas.  she had dug a hole through the screen to get to then.  i
was heart broken.  needless to say i personally would not recommend them in
the same house.

as to the poster of this note
>"Trying to find a good litter product that deodorizes better than
>Yesterday's News and doesn't compromise the health of my little fuzzies...
>Any suggestions?  I'm changing the pans at least three times a day and it
>still STINKS IN HERE."

i have found a product and have been using it for 6 months now.  it is far
and above the BEST thing i have ever used for odor control .  it is called
DRY STALL it is mad for horse stalls to keep dry and odor control.  i
stared out mixing it 50 50 with cat litter or when i had wood pellets put
some under the pellets never had a bad smell in the house again.it costs
about $4 a 50 bag and i am now useing it just by its self.  you should be
able to find it at any good tack store.... good luck

Mountain and  the hole in the wall gang

Bob =  feed me feed me feed me feed me feed me feed me feed me feed me
Walter = just bring me another beer and a velum and don't bother me
Flex = look at all those silly ferrets
Nida = Yes I'm a lady.hehehe... where's the toes
Snowball = where did they go where where never mind i will find it
Jr. = bite bite bite please give me something to bite
Dacoda = what do you mean i cant hide.... bet me
Rocky = just open that door i dare you
Buster = stick that tough in my face again and i will bite it again
Coco = yes i know i am i am a sweat heart
Raven = yes daddy dose love me very much