From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Oct 1996 18:36:12 -0700
Hello Ferret-Lovers!!!

Got the 'ol business license and business checking account today!  Almost
lost my checkbook in the storm tho, but went back to the county recorder's
office and found it!  Whew!

Checked the P.O. Box and received OUR VERY FIRST ORDER!!!  Wild Side
Publishing is officially in business!!!  {fireworks and applause}

Someone suggested discount rates for bulk orders.  This is great!  Inquire
as to prices of books in quanitities of 5 or more!  They mentioned that
folks might want to sell the book at conventions and such!  Sunny of Ferrets
Anonymous wants to promote our book at her local meetings!  Also, we got
inquiries as to ordering from Canada and Sweden!  Woah, this project is
going worldwide!

The owner of the townhouse here had to sign a building code form and I
promised him a copy of TBA for his troubles.  I've had a lot going on lately
(school, the business, etc.) and when I lie in bed and think about the story
that we've written for ya'll...well I smile to myself!  Those little
pumpkin-pie ferrets sure do steal your heart, you know!?  Sammi's been
stealing lighters, remote controls, and unplugging the TV again (electronic
wonder that she is!) and Shiva slept in my baseball cap in a ball of joy
last night!  Without our 5 girls we could have never written such a
wonderful story either with ferret behavior as the main focus of the fun and
creativity!  Too bad Halloween is almost here...would have liked to have
written a story about it with the girls as the main characters again!  Lisa
says...write it for next year!  She already has great ideas for the
Christmas Adventure book!

You know, I always wanted to write books all my life...but didn't want to
hassle with publishers...how to fix this??  SELF-PUBLISH!!!

Anyways, gotta go check my e-mail and get folks the info.  they need about
ordering TBA...check out this weekends Special Advertising Issue of the FML
for details about getting your own copy (as some folks are still wanting
details)!

Thanks to all of you for making this beautiful book happen!!!

Love and dooks to all!

     David Doyle