From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Nov 1996 01:26:41 -0800
Hello friends,

THE CHRISTMAS ADVENTURE will be ready for shipping by the end of next week!
Lisa and I are working on the drawings right now, and also preparing an
excellent full-color cover!!!  We are now taking orders (see web site or
e-mail me for details) and have already received about a dozen orders for
it!  As with The Big Adventure, this book will also have paw-print
signiatures from the girls in the first 100 copies...so don't wait to order!
Don't worry either, you will get your books by Christmas as we use Priority
Mail!!!  You may have read the beginning to the story in the last bunch of
FML's... Well, it is going to be one fun story (as was The Big Adventure!)
and sure to be a great stocking stuffer!  Check out the web page:

                       http://home.aol.com/wildsidepu

Or you can e-mail me for the information on ordering copies of this book and
The Big Adventure also.  BTW, The Big Adventure is still available and many
folks from the FML that ordered it have written me e-mail saying that they
loved it!  There are still some copies available with the paw print
signiatures also!  I hope to be able to show more of THE CHRISTMAS ADVENTURE
on the FML as I write it...so stay tuned to this list for more info!  Thanks
to you all for making this possible and especially to Bill Gruber for
allowing me to share this with you all!

     Thanks, love, and dooks,
     Looking forward to hearing from you all!

     David Doyle (loving father of Rosie, Maxie, Sammi, Wiggles, and Shiva)
     Wild Side Publishing