From:
"M. Max" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 1997 17:14:14 -0500
Hi all, This is an update on Myc.  He is definately outside.  I found a
place where he had pooped, but it was close to the house (under where my
husband parks his car), so I think it must have been early on when he first
got out.  I don't think he's been back home since we propped the garage door
open (flour trick and the bananas haven't been touched).  I've been
exploring all around our townhouse complex for holes ect.  I think I'll try
to stay out most of the night in the most likely looking places.  One spot
looks big enough for Myc to get into under a deck.  The other likely looking
area is a rock retaining wall with lots of nice looking openings between the
rocks.  I've put so much cat food out and around that if he's near here
he'll have food.  Thanks for all your concern and prayers.

Max