From:
Melissa McDaniels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 11:21:44 -0500
Dave what on earth do you do about hairballs!  LOL There's an awful lot
of intestine for them to travel through.  (I can picture the Dr. looking
at an X-ray of Dave and trying to figure out what in the heck that large
mass is!  *grin*) I guess it's great if it workd for you!  If I ever get
a biter I'll let you know!

About the Symposium- I'm keeping my fingers crossed.  Does anyone know
what weekend it is yet?  My son's 8th birthday is Oct 24th so I will be
home that day!  (I don't think it falls on a weekend this year though,
I'll have to check) If there's a website about it I'd love for someone to
send me the link.  About when do people start getting hotel reservations
and all that?  I'm sure I'll be looking for a roomate or two with prior
Symposium experience to show me the ropes, so if your interested drop me
an email!

Anonymous posted a comment about Val at the end of the K. Fox post that I
want to clear up
>And the only reason I see that anyone should have been upset with Val
>is that she got several more ferrets knowing that she was trying to get
>inthe service."

For the record Val DID NOT get several more ferrets.  She only took an
interest in them as far as I can recall.  Noodles is the only fert that
Val has.  I don't know the story behind the person that had the ferts
that Val had taken an interest in, but my hunch is that Val saw them and
Fert math kicked in as it has done with many of us.Criminy, leave Val
alone unless you know all the facts or have followed the threads with
enough attention that you can recall details.  It's posts like that that
state that she did something when she did not that feed the rumor mill.