From:
Melissa McDaniels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Mar 2003 09:48:36 -0500
Zama!
Zama, Zama, Bo Bama
Bonana, Fanna, Fo Fama
Fee, Fy, Mo Mama
Zama!
 :-)  Every time I read a post about Zama I grin, I don't know what it is
about the name, but I like it.  Where did it come from?

(btw, I KNOW that you're all itching to do your own ferts name/song like
that so here's the link...http://www.cox-tv.com/namegame/#)

To any shelter out there: I have a scanner, an old one that I was going
to throw out that isn't compatible with Windows XP.  It worked fine with
98 though and I thought I'd offer it to any shelter that could use it
instead of just throwing it out.  It's a Visioneer 3100B and I have the
disk that came with it.  I never had any problems with it till I got this
confounded XP though.

Once again I post my ebay dilema.  I want to sell some stuff on ebay to
raise money for the symposium, but don't know the best way to go about
it.  (stuff like how to figure out shipping and all that fancy stuff) If
anyone out there with experience can send me some (ANY!) advice I would
me very grateful!  I'm really hoping to get enough money together this
way and am eager to start listing stuff over my spring break.  (which
isn't coming soon enough!)

I was thinking about ferts and the FMl while in the shower (as we all do
I'm sure) and had a funny thought (as most fert related shower thoughts
tend to be) The Oracle better watch out, I think Dave might have more
awesome and powerful hairballs than she... (probably look like fert
shaped tumbleweeds) Let the compteition begin...

Have a wonderful day!