From:
"Church, Robert Ray (UMC-Student)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 22:11:00 -0600
There will be a short delay in posting the remainder of the Ad Libitum
diet posts.  One of my two reviewers, a research professor specializing
in the evolution of human diet, had a death in his family.  Each of the
posts in the Ad Libitum series has been reviewed by two professors, the
one mentioned, and the other an animal nutritionist, which is why they
are sometimes delayed.

I am an expert in paleonutrition, paleoecology, osteology, and specific
issues of domestication, but in this case, because I hold the
ramifications of the series so seriously, I solicited help from these
two friends.  I have been told that the reviewed work will be returned to
me in a day or so (I told him NOT to rush, take care of the family), and
if it is delayed much longer, I will post it with only a single review.

Bob C