From:
Chris and Tara Palaski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Nov 2005 10:37:41 -0500
Hi

I will be at the AFA Winter Nationals in York, PA Dec 3rd selling Fancy
Publications at buy one year get one year FREE!  This includes all
Fancy's magazines including FERRETS, DOG FANCY ,CAT FANCY, etc.  This
would make a great gift for yourself or the animal lover in your life!

I also have several other PFRA fundrasiers ongoing:
Car magnets ( ribbon style) saying- "I adopted my Ferret", "Please Spay
and Neuter", and "Adopt"- $4 each
The 2006 Ferret Company Calendar- absolutely adorable- $14
Exact dosing medicine bottle sets- $3.50 each
Exact dosing cap sets- $2.50 each
Set of 3 oral syrings- $1.25

Please contact me offlist at [log in to unmask] with any questions!

Tara Palaski
PFRA