From:
Chris and Tara Palaski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Nov 2005 09:12:21 -0500
>I can only blame the person who bought this disgusting mess of garbage
>for buying it in the first place where my many posts and those of many
>others report the very same problems this person did.
>
>If you buy 8 in 1 then you are not worthy of owning a ferret, and if
>you buy 8 in 1 after reading all these posts over the years.
>
>Gordon, Pete and RePete.

Wow Gordon that was beyond offensive.  You are, of course, entitled to
your opion about 8 in 1, but you are not entitled to verbal bash someone
who does not share your opinion.  All that does is make you look bad, not
8 in 1.

I personally think 8 in 1 is a wonderful company that supports the
shelter community and they deserve kudos for that.  They have stepped
up and supposrted the shelter community time and time again and that is
* a lot * more than many of the other companies out there!  They have
some good products as well, although I do not agree with all their
products and don't feed their treats as I do not feed my kids packaged
ferret treats.

Intellegent adults can take the information given to them and make their
own decisions on what companies they patronise whether they sell food,
supplies, or ferrets.  My decision is to thank 8 in 1 for their support
of the ferret community and to encourage them to continue to improve
their line of products with an eye toward healthy treat and diet
alternatives to sugars and starches.

Tara Palaski
PFRA