From:
Jessica Alsop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2006 04:15:40 -0700
I have to agree at least on the part of the fighting on here is getting
rediculous.  I also loved reading the FML.  I waited up each night so
I could read it when it came out.  Now I don't usually get to it until
later.  Not only that but I end up skipping half of the posts because I
just don't want to get upset about someone being rude to another person.
Can we all just step back and look at ourselves?  Most of us will never
meet in person, so what is the point in being rude.  You never have to
see eachother.

I really do not care if anyone has something bad to say about anyone
else, and I am sure that there are others who feel the same way.  Bashing
other members fouls up the FML with trash and litter.  Lets clean it up
and treat eachother how we expect to be treated.

Well thats my two cents, You can take it or leave it.

Jessy, Snitch the cat chaser, Bandit the bag stealer,
Zaydee my wildfire and new to my family Bear and Jack.