From:
Randy Ferret Aid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Nov 2005 12:59:55 -0500
I have permission to cross post this and I would really like to see some
of our volunteers take part in this.  What better way to give back during
the holidays?  I've been told there are car pools, busses and trains as
well as air fare discounts.  If you need more information, please let
me know and I'll get you in touch.  If I could get my disabled arse out
there and someone to cover my shelter, I would love nothing more than to
spend my holidays doing this.

Miss Randy Melanie Belair
President
The Ferret Aid Society
www.ferretaid.org

Join us for the IFC Ferret Aid 2006 Conference!
Book early, almost 1/2 sold out!!
http://www.ferretaid.org/events/ferret_aid_2006.html