From:
Manuel Gonzales <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2001 21:58:13 -0600
I must reply to posts about Ferret Guy's shelter.  I volunteer there and
must tell you first off that no one can even see the pop machine or the van
seats from the street, yard or anywhere else.  He has an enclosed porch.
Every one on the block uses the pop machine.  The van seats are very nice
and clean and they are very comfortable.  If this was an expensive area
to live in then I might say that the pop machine should go to the back or
expensive patio furniture would look better, but this is a neighborhood
that doesn't use patio furniture because most need the money for other
important things to survive.  A kitchen chair to sit on is used on a warm
summer night.  I've seen cloths hung to dry from a car port roof and no
complaints.  Kids plastic toys litter the neighborhood yards.  A bus as big
as a city bus sits in someone's yard and has been for over a year and no
complaints.  Got the picture!  This city inspector drives down the street
stops and just sits watching every week sometimes daily.  I've watched him
watching me when I take my break.  This has been for over a year.  This guy
is almost weird and I wouldn't trust him a bit if I were alone in my house
and he came to my door.

This is just my thoughts and what I know.

Love to all and all Fuzzies
Jan (one of the sick room Moms at Especially Ferrets)