From:
Fran Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 2004 08:07:19 EDT
In order to give those who are using snail mail for their raffle tickets
time to get their money out to me, (since the holiday delays mail
delivery) the raffle will end on the 15th, but I will accept any checks
that comes in the mail on the 16th as well.

The lucky winner will be drawn on Sunday the 17th and I will post the
information immediately.  The prize will be shipped on Monday, October
18th..

Good luck everyone!  A giant thank you to all who have already bought
chances and a great big HURRY UP to those who are procrastinating!!
Time's running out!!

Check my website - the EVENTS page gives you all the details!

Love on your fuzzies!
Fran

Please visit my  website
CHECK THE EVENTS PAGE FOR