From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 2004 11:14:18 EST
Sitting over in the corner in a row of folding, metal chairs are the
Oracle and six ferrets.  There is some frantic scratching on some cards
as well as some whispering between them.  Finally, after a few nods ...
they look straight ahead at you with smiles.  In unison they hold up
the square, white cards for you to all see.

10, 8, 9, 10, 9, 9, 7

Total score of 8.86 Pee Points!

The Great Robed One
Ps.  Come on, make me laugh ... I dare ya.  I've yet to pull out the
splat matt.
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com