From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Feb 1997 18:14:03 -0800
Hello everyone,

This here is bouncing baby boy Tony Macaronni....you may wonder to yourself
how come I call my big self Tony Macaronni... well, let me tell you a
story...my brand-new mom and dad call me that so I asked them why do they
call me that and they say: Because it rhymes and sounds cute...like
you...well, I ask them what is macaronni anyway?  They say that it comes
from the grocery store ... So, I thought about this for a while...and came
up with this brand new idea that I came from the store too...I think that I
was born there, but of course I can't remember the experience because I was
just a little baby and Rosie told me that she read one of Dad's psychology
books and found out that babies are still in their four nations years and
don't remember nothing much except that they like to spit food at humans.

    So, that is my story, talk to you again soon,

    Love,

    Tony Doyle