From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 1997 08:45:44 -0800
Hi there, this is Tony Ravioli,

I came from the pasta section of the grocery store, cause mom and dad call
me stuff like Tony Macaroni, Tony Spamoni, Tony Ravioli, Tony Rigatoni, and
Tony The Snowman is a favorite song what my dad sings to me..."Tony the
snowman, with a face as white as snow...he bounces around like a little boy,
and he puts on quite a show...oh, Tony the snowman, is very stinky boy, with
jet black eyes, quite a big surprise...when he eats at the food bowl...Hey!"

Anyway, I went to the doctor yesterday to get my booster shots, and my Dad
said to the nice vet..."Isn't my son handsome?" and she said "Oh yes..." and
I thought that that was kind of neat...anyway, I got to run around on my
leash on the floor of the waiting room and got into all of the cobwebs under
the benches and stuff...it was fun...oh, and I got to see my litter-sister
Cleopatra...she came there for her shots too with Auntie Suni and me and
Cleo kissed each other all over the face and it was real neat.  You know,
Auntie Suni sure has worked some miracles with my sister because she don't
even bite humans or me no more!  She will be coming home to live with us
again in a couple of weeks...I hope that she learns not to bite too much
cause the humans what I own don't like that stuff much at all!

Today, mom, dad, and uncle stevie are going to pick up the ashes of Miss
Wiggles and are going to the Polly Klaus memorial site where they found her
body and they are going to bury Miss Wiggles there...they made a nice
painting on a round rock that says: "Miss Wiggles, Our Ruby-red eyed
beauty..we love you" for the top of it." They say that lots of people have
buried their pets at that place and that that is a place for angels, and it
is fitting that Wiggles should be buried there...Dad says that he is going
to have us visit Miss Wiggles at the Rainbow Bridge in the next Big 'Venture
book coming out in a few months...that will be fun!  Also, a little boy
named Robert came over yesterday to see Wiggles...and found out she had gone
away to the Rainbow Bridge and he was sad and said that he had written a
story about her for school...he was so inspired by her from when she was
alive.  My dad wants to put Robert's story in the new 'Venture book
too...what do you think about that?

Well, I gotta go do some important stuff...like run laps through the tunnel
tubes in the house, so I will talk with you later...send me some mails pees!

     Tony Macaroni Doyle