From:
Jennifer Hodes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jun 1998 15:42:44 +0000
Hi all,

My little guys, Yin & Yang decided to pull a trick on me saturday night.
I cleaned their cage out as I do every few days, replacing their litter,
getting all the food off the fllor, and cleaning up the "accidents" from
over the side and all.  I also gave them a bath, and gave them more than
their usuial playtime since they were such angles.  Well, anyway, I went to
bed soon after that, and got up the next morning to go say hi to them and
play for a bit, and sure enough they had dumped out all of their food,
cleaned out their entire litter box (without even dumping it!  It was
clamped to the sides) and pooped all over the bottom of the cage, not to
mention that they had dragged their little straw nest/ball to the top of the
cage.  They were sitting in the top level in their hammoc, curled up, happy
as can be and looking as innocent as ever!  How do I keep them from doing
this?  I mean at least not pooping all over the bottom of the cage!  Help!
I don't like to dicipline them, the closest Ive come is sticking my finger
in their mouth when they bite, so they learn not to like it, and scruffing
them and saying "No." I know they are just having fun, but isn't there
another way for them to get their jollies?

Thanks for your Help

Song & her michevous munchers Yin & Yang
Yin (I didn't do it mommy! Ask him)
Yang (huh? What? What did I do?)
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
ICQ # : 13170713