From:
Gwen Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Oct 2006 13:24:44 -0700
Dear FML Readers:

It is no secret to most of you that our caped hero, Super Tonks, has been
seeing a young lady ferret named Isabella Gucci.  In fact, it is rumored
that Isabella, being somewhat brash, recently asked ST out for coffee
at a nearby Starbucks joint.  The two were seated quietly in a corner,
whispering and giggling.  Super Tonks was careful to hold up the New
York Times in front of him so that he could relax and enjoy his "visit"
with Isabella who later reported to Rona Barrett that she thought ST
was "dreamy".

No harm, no foul for our super hero to have a love interest, right?
WRONG!

It seems there is another lady in waiting who is clamoring for the
affections of our super hero.  This little femme fatale, named Giselle,
(a white albino with glowing pink eyes and very sharp, white gleaming
teeth), recently told Ms. Barrett that she was rescued by Super Tonks
from a Los Angeles Humane Society just moments before she was scheduled
to be euthanized.  Super Tonks, having received word from his
headquarters about a devastatingly gorgeous blonde, flew into the shelter
like a rocket propelled with nuclear fuel, and swept up little Giselle
into his arms and brought her to the home of Cletums and Gwennie Wood.
Giselle, filled with admiration and appreciation over this heroic deed,
sent a perfumed "thank you" note to her savior, requesting another
face-to-face scenario so that she could bestow the caped wonder with
affections and gifts.

....Ahem..... What will our super hero do?  Will his mother, Robin, try
to stop him from seeing this new woman?  Will Isabella find out that
another lady also has her eyes fixed on her albino crusader?

Tune in tomorrow for another chapter as we more fully investigate this
most interesting story...