From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 1997 14:23:08 -0500
Our vet uses the Belvidere Pharmacy which specialized in custom meds for
pets and zoo animals (as well as a couple of other things).  Right now one
of the meds Spot and 'Chopper the Organic Helicopter are getting has a
chicken base.  They do that, liver, tuna, banana custard and other flavors.
It does help,though we still get splattered most gets in and goes down.
They ship worldwide!!!!!!!!!!!  The telephone number if 1-908-756-6695, and
the fax number is 1-908-756-2890.  They can also do special eye drops,
special skin preparations, compound injectables, special sizes, and other
things which the standard pharmacy or veterinary hospital is not equiped to
do.  If you speak with Shara tell her Sukie says hello.  She's the person
who helped us last week.

Sukie