From:
Philip Langley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 1997 13:38:17 +0800
Melissa wrote :
>Noodle's symptoms again are: excessive sleepiness, ie, he will wake up,
>come out to check out what's going on, hop around a tiny bit, then go back
>to sleep; weight loss, a slight 'hork'ing noise where it sounds like he's
>trying to clear something from this throat - he extends his head and wheezes
>raspily through his nose.

Melissa - Noodle's problem sounds just like our Chucky's.  We had him to the
vet for all kinds of tests and nothing showed.  He was put on Baytril and
other stuff, nothing helped.  His coughing and snuffling sounds almost
phlegmy, very wet and it's almost like he has a congested chest.  When he's
asleep he wheezes so you can always find which drawer he's in.  He's pretty
skinny but otherwise full of beans.

It really is weird and I am looking forward to your posting to see what your
vet comes up with!

Nona